Do you want to know “How to Print Passport Size Photos in MS Word: A Comprehensive Guide”. Stop right there! This detailed tutorial will show you how to print passport-sized pictures from Microsoft Word. You may make professional-quality passport photos in the convenience of your own home by following these guidelines. Okay, so let’s begin!
Technology has come a long way. If we talk about Microsoft, MS Word is a software of Microsoft Company which has wonderful features of writing and editing and many more. It has made every task of editing easy. Learn how to print passport size photo in the following guide.
How to Print Passport Size Photos in MS Word: A Comprehensive Guide
Step 1: Gathering the Necessary Tools
Please have the following materials on hand before we begin:
- Install MS Word
- High Resolution digital photo
- Photo printer
- Scissors, or paper cutter
Prepare the document for use
Open Microsoft Word and start a blank file. To ensure proper formatting, please follow these steps:
- Select “Size” from the menu that appears when you click the “Page Layout” button. To print your passport photos, select the correct paper size. The usual dimension is 4 by 6 inches.
- Make sure the document is oriented the same way your photographs are. Portrait orientation is the norm for passport images.
- Adjust the margins so the images fill the page. The margins can be modified by clicking the “Page Layout” menu and then the “Margins” option.
Add the picture and set its dimensions
Now that everything in your document is in order, you may insert and style your image. Just do what I say:
- Select “Picture” from the menu that appears when you click the “Insert” button. Find the digital picture of yourself with the highest resolution and pick it.
- Select the image by clicking on it after it has been added. The image has been made editable, so you can change its size and location. To resize a photo without distorting the aspect ratio, simply click and drag a corner of the image.
- To make sure the photo is the right dimensions for a passport photo, right-click on it and choose “Format Picture.” Select the “Size” tab in the “Format Picture” window and then type in the size you want for your passport photo. The standard size for a passport photo is 2 by 2 inches.
- After the size has been modified, the shot can be improved by adding filters, altering the brightness and contrast, or cropping off distracting elements.
Make copies and arrange the pictures
Duplicating the images and arranging them in a grid will help you make the most of each page and reduce waste. This is how:
- Right-click on the prepared photo from Step 3 and select “Copy ” in Microsoft Word.
- To make a second copy, right-click the image and choose “Paste” in the menu that appears.
- Simply copy and paste the images again and again until you have as many as you want on one page. You may make a grid out of them by lining up the borders and leaving consistent gaps between them.
Having Passport-Sized Photographs Printed
Now that you have your paperwork in order, you may print your passport photos. Here are the last instructions:
- Make sure photo paper is loaded and your printer is properly configured.
- Select “Print” from the menu that appears when you click the “File” button. Take a look at the print options and tweak them as needed.
- The printing process can be initiated by clicking the “Print” button.
- After printing, trim the photographs with precision using scissors or a paper cutter.
Congratulations! Congratulations! Passport-sized photographs produced from MS Word. Passports, visas, and other government-issued forms of identification can now be produced with these.